Today is:Saturday 21.05.2022
Ergis #ID: 2305
Chapel and Fountain of St. Anne
The chapel is consecrated to St. Anne, the patron and guardian of the town Vrchlabi. It was build in 1832 at a spring of clear drinking water at a tim when a cholera epidemic was raging in and around the city. From 2003-2004 the chapel was reconstructed after a concept by Jiří Daněk with the help of the "Zdrave Krkonose" (Healthy Krkonose Mountains) association and financial support by the Czech-German Future-Fonds and the city of Vrchlabí.