Ergis #ID: 1463
Old Town Hall
The main object of Krakonos' square is the old Town Hall. Originally a Renaissance building of Italian architect Valmadi from 1591, the building received its neo-gothical appearance after the cathastrophic fire of Trutnov in 1861. Other landmarks on Krakonos' square include the Krakonos' fountain from 1892 and the pillar of the Holy Trinity built in late baroque style in 1704.Krakonošovo nám.